Wednesday, June 29, 2011

She's on the Back of a Harley

A long time fantasy of mine is for my lady to go for a ride on the back of a Harley with another man. We have a sort of regular friend who has a bike...we've tried a few times to hook her up, but so far weather and work have conspired to deny us.  This time it worked.  Right now, she is out on a date with him on the back of his Harley. She's not really a biker girl...that's part of the thrill.  But tonight she has on her very tight and revealing Harley shirt that we bought for her to wear to a theme party at a swinger's club.  She looks amazing.  She showed me on webcam via Skype a little while ago.  You see, I am in South America for my job.  So, she was feeling a little naughty...wanted some company...and decided to track down our playmate to see if he was up for  it.  Well, of course he was.

She's wearing very tight capri jeans and a gorgeous pink scoop neck harley t-shirt.  Half her tits are just thrust up there for everyone to see.  I was hard just looking...

She texted me just now...feels like a bad girl.  She's at biker night at a bar and is getting lots of looks.  She loves the attention...and that's just perfect for a cuckold!  It's hard to explain the thrill if you aren't a cuckold...but it's kind of like jealousy, but it's got pride and delicious sexual denial all mixed up in in it.  When your woman understands it...when you really communicate about the cuckold fantasy..it is the most intense erotic feeling I've ever had.  To see her enjoying a cock....making out..having her tits sucked...and to picture her on the back of that bike.

If any of you readers are playing with the idea...and you want your woman to consider it...it will take lots of communication  and preparation, but if she wants to be worshipped...she'll love it.  I've never worshipped her as much as I do now!

I'll post more after I hear what happened!!

No comments:

Post a Comment