Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Big is Good, Bi is Good, What about Black?

She's had a good bit of cock now. We were talking the other day...she's now fucked around 8 guys since we started swinging. And maybe she's sucked or come close with another 3 or 4. She has had at least one cock that we'd describe as really "big". She's also had a couple of others that are much thicker than average, but not long. She has admitted that she likes them big...no surprise I guess. But music to this cuckold's ears. There are a couple of guys that I think she'd stop what she was doing to go fuck them if the offer came. I love that about her.

I have guided cocks into her, licked them clean after they've fucked her, and I've watched them cum down her throat. She definitely enjoys that I'm bi for her men...loves to see me give oral. She knows I recognize when a guy has a great cock and she likes to talk about it with me. Maybe get me to admit that a guy is hung big or that he has this amazing cock or whatever. But I have to say, there is nothing hotter than when she just admits to me that she wants a particular guy's cock or needs some particular kind of fucking...craves an MMF or just to have two guys sucking on her tits. It's when you've gotten your woman to this point that a cuckold can really feel satisfied!!

As for black cock..she still hasn't had any. We talk about it all the time. She's met a couple of black guys for drinks. She likes the idea and is definitely open to it. But it just has to work out for her schedule and he has to understand how to treat a lady. For me...like most cuckolds I guess..it's a huge fantasy and I really do want to see her fully satisfied. I'm hoping this is the summer..i've got a couple of black guys lined up as possible candidates...


No comments:

Post a Comment