Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My Girl Taking Charge

Here's another long overdue photo and post. When she started fucking this guy, it was because I was out of town and she was very horny...rather than just miss me. She did something about it...she called me and told me she was going to meet this guy that had been sort of courting her.

She even did me the honor of having me on the phone once they got naked. She had been texting me about making out with him..how hard he was..and when he lifted up her dress and started licking her pussy...I was in heaven reading the texts and anticipating. As many of you know, the anticipation of a cuckold is so sweet, it's hard to even describe.

At this point, I hadn't met the guy and hadn't discovered his cock or how much he cums. But she told me all about it as he pulled out and sprayed cum all over her ass, back, and pussy. She said it even got into her hair.

I would say her transition to being my slut wife was complete with this bull. She gave into her needs and really enjoyed. She didn't even think he was really good looking..it was his cock she liked. And she knew that she could have it whenever she wanted. A few weeks after this, she got us together for a threesome and things with him got even hotter.

No comments:

Post a Comment