Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Anticipation - A Cuckold's Adrenalin

As I told my lady recently, we need more ammunition for my blog!  She agreed and we laughed about it.  We did have some fun at Halloween, but it was pretty low key...more about drinking and laughing than sex.  However, it is always a thrill for me to go out with her to a lifestyle event...I just love seeing her in a sexual atmosphere...love the hands on her, the kisses, the flirting.  She knows I love that and has fun with it.  We were hanging out with a fun and sexy couple, the female member of which is bi, so I am hoping to see her enjoying some female on female play again soon.  But as it was, she shared her amazing breasts with several fun people that night and I watched and glowed with the pride that only a cuckold knows!

We are making plans for a great weekend.  Her first and hopefully regular black lover will be joining us  along with his girlfriend for dinner and play on Saturday night.  I enjoy talking to the female half of the couple.  She and I do a lot of the planning...she loves sharing her man and he is certainly able to satisfy two ladies at once.  We enjoy getting closer with our playmates so there is a higher comfort level, more relaxation, and the opportunity for better and better sex.  At times, I have had to encourage my lady to play, but not with this guy.  She took no convincing at all and is looking forward to a night of being the center of attention.  It is times like this when I know she enjoys the freedom and power of the cuckold lifestyle and being my hot lady.

As with anyone who keeps a blog about sexual escapades or just about any cuckold, I pretty much live in a high state of sexual arousal.  So anticipation isn't new to me, but at times like this it runs amuck.  She is so good at making me crazy anyway, and the interaction between the two of them on Saturday will take me to new heights.  As I wrote before, she loves kissing him...they kissed a lot on the first night and her hands were all over his muscular body.  Having a whole evening of privacy, I expect she will get her fill of his mouth, his body, and his cock.  I will ask to be teased, but I don't have to ask...she knows how to do it and she is getting better at controlling my sex drive and my orgasms.  So, wish us luck for a great night...and I will share the highlights, including some pictures.

I'll be back blogging in a few days.  Feel free to drop me a note...

No comments:

Post a Comment