Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A Cuckold in Chastity

Well, I have disclosed so much in this blog, I might as well admit that I also enjoy being in chastity for my lady!  For the last year or so, we have been playing with keeping me locked in a chastity device.  We aren't as hard core about it as some...a few days at a time is our maximum so far.  But I do love the control that it gives my lady and the control I lose over my own orgasms.  As a cuckold, I have already put my lady firmly in control...so I view the chastity as another level of that control and also as a way to prolong and delay my own pleasure.

The kind we use is a CB3000.  It's plastic and the tube over the cock is essentially secured to a ring behind the balls.  This way, if my cock tries to harden it pulls on the anchor ring and squeezes my balls.  It can be quite painful and it certainly discourages a hard on.  After playing with this and enjoying being teased for sort of a weekend at a time, I am now locked up for a whole 4 day business trip.  You can see the device in the pic below...my caged cock on her amazing tits!



We are building up to what should be a wonderful weekend...a Lifestyle Halloween party at a nearby swingers club.  My girl will bring along another date and we will also be hanging out with another couple we know.  My lady will be the center of attention and she will no doubt tease me mercilessly...because she knows I love that so much!

These few days building up to it are driving me completely insane.  I want to stroke my cock so much...but that's impossible in the cage.  Today I had the extra torment of chatting with the guy we hope to be our next playmate.  Like me, he is away on a business trip.  She has met him for lunch, but we haven't played together yet.  The thing is...this guy has the biggest cock I've ever seen (at least outside the movies or freakish website pics).  He is huge...over 9 inches and more than 6 inches around.  He likes to show it off on webcam...so I've seen him pump it by webcam a few times.  This morning he came for me online...but I couldn't even touch mine.  He loves big tits...so he is anxious to slap that thick piece of meat between my lady's tits.  But he also knows how to tease me...he tells me that I will be sucking her juices off his giant cock, as well as guiding it into her pussy.  He also told me that he loves giving facials and I should expect to have my face slapped by that massive cock too.

All these things give me chills and butterflies.  I don't know what it means that I am more into big cocks than my lady is...but I am fairly sure she will love fucking this hung stud.  I am counting the days til he's back in town and I was flattered to hear how turned on he is by the thought of BOTH me and my lady servicing his massive cock.

Once again, I know I am the luckiest man alive.  My lady loves knowing that I enjoy sucking cock and she is more than happy to indulge my fantasies.  I suppose she has it pretty good too...as I constantly remind her, she can fuck any man she wants, any time she wants and still have me waiting for her, loving her, and doing my best to fulfill every desire!  Yes, I am a cuckold...and being in touch with these needs and fantasies has only made my sex life better!

I hope someone out there is enjoying this blog.  If you have any ideas for other blogs I should follow or how to get better get the word out on this one..please email me at curiousrob9900@yahoo.com.




2 comments:

  1. Hi,nice blog!
    im a slave and dream to find my Mistress and do my best to do she lucky.
    Me,your slave,have sign.cont.And she,my Miss will take my decision.
    Mistress have key to my chastity,etc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://nudedudenude.blogspot.in/

      Delete