Saturday, March 21, 2009

A Couple Very Much in Love Exploring a New Lifestyle - Chapter 1: First Time Sharing Her

Well, she encouraged me to start a blog about this. I've been having so much fun and so hot about our first experiences with this. It's just the beginning for us and hopefully I'll have much more to write over the coming months. I hope to start a dialogue about wife sharing or other aspects of these types of fantasies, so please feel free to post your comments or direct me to your blogs or other similar writings.

Anyway, we are a couple right around 40; we are both on our second marriages and got it right this time around. We’ve been together about 8 years and each have kids from previous marriages. For a couple of years it has been my fantasy to share her...she always seemed open minded about the fantasy. We did storytelling in bed and on the phone, even some roleplay. We got into taking photos and even short videos during sex. I have read up quite a bit on the meaning of being a cuckold and variations of that and the so-called “lifestyle” of swinging, etc. The facts are: we have a great relationship; we have great sex; we understand the meaning of great sex; and we have a huge amount of trust between us. We began talking more and more specifically; and it just seemed to fit. She is a beautiful woman with an amazing body, perfect tits and ass...and she doesnt mind showing them off! She has long dark brown hair, blue eyes, and amazing 38DD tits. She is a bit girly…very feminine, just the way I like it. So she dresses sexy and soft at the same time. Anyway, our fantasy progressed to the point that she thought she might enjoy MMF with the right guy, or possibly a hookup with a couple. But she wasn't comfortable with me being with another woman, which was fine with me! She's more than enough woman for me.

Long story short, we posted an ad on Adultfriendfinder and began "interviewing" candidates. She went for lunch or drinks with several guys...we figured if she didn't like them, it made no sense to go forward. It was all about her. She would text me with details of her meetings…sometimes touching and kissing, sometimes not. But she loved teasing me and I loved hearing all the details. We contemplated second dates or threesome hookups with a couple of guys, but it finally worked out with one.

Her first meeting with him was low key, pretty good conversation, and with plenty of flirting and just a bit of touching. She said they kissed a little but nothing heavy. After all, (in her words) if the guy is a bad kisser, it ain’t gonna work.

We met for drinks with him and it was great, good chemistry, flirting, and such. We hadn’t planned ahead too much, but figured we could take it step by step if it went well. It did, so we went back to our place eventually and sat and talked. Then there was some kissing and touching. She went upstairs and changed, a sexy little tank top with no bra and tight thin little pajama pants. God, it was such a thrill to see her kissing him...his hands on her tits...and her smile and lusty looks at me. It progressed nicely...her breasts are amazingly sensitive...once he and I both started sucking them I knew she'd be relaxing and getting into it...and she did!!

I actually lifted up one of her 38DD's for him to have his first taste. God, it was beautiful…and she was quickly getting hotter and hotter...she was so ready. One of the hottest images for me was looking up and seeing them kiss while I sucked her perfect tits. He went for her pussy pretty quick, slipping off her thin little pajama bottoms and diving in. I kissed her and played with her tits and talked softly about how beautiful it was to see her being made love to. I think we were both a little surprised how smoothly it was going and how much we were enjoying ourselves. She soon asked for my cock…wanted to suck me while he was eating her. It was amazing. Before long, it happened...she asked for his cock...she wanted his cock in her mouth instead of mine...i was finally going to see it.

It was amazing...i got down on my knees between her legs so I could look up and see my girl reach for another hard cock. She wasted no time...dove into that cock...grabbed it and was deep throating him in no time. I was a little disappointed he wasn't bigger than me...she probably was too...but didn't let on. I suppose that’s a classic sort of cuckold fantasy for the guy to be bigger, but it was super hot and he was really hard for her. She was moaning softly and spreading her legs wide for me to eat her.

God, she was beautiful sucking that cock...her pussy tasted better than it ever had. And I loved being on my knees looking up at her sucking him. Soon, I couldn't resist...she got on all fours to invite me and to suck him better; I had to fuck her. I had to give her that second cock inside her at once....we had talked about it so many times. I slipped my cock into her drenched and spread pussy. I knew I wouldn't last long, but I couldn't resist.
She was moaning and enjoying that fucking as much as any I could remember. Unfortunately, my cum built up and I knew I couldn't hold back. So I exploded inside my girl as she enjoyed another man's cock in her mouth.

Unfortunately, things began to wind down there...we were constrained for time and he had to get going. I imagine we’d had more energy and would have taken it further if we hadn’t drunk so much. LOL. But this was an important first step for us and it was just a couple of months ago. We followed this experience with some amazing trips to a great swingers club...where we've been with a couple of couples. I'll write more about those experiences next time. She is really opening up and enjoying herself. Off to a great start and ready for so much more. But to this point, she still hasn't been fucked by another guy....that is soon to come though!

So, I would love to hear thoughts and comments on these first experiences and how great it went...I'm so excited for more. It is great to share these fantasies with like-minded people. It’s been quite a discovery for us.

I'll definitely share more and maybe some pictures as well.

Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment