Monday, March 23, 2009

Anticipation - Is it the Best Part?



I certainly read a lot about anticipation in many of the shared wife or cuckold fantasies and real life stories. The powerful link between our minds and our sex drives certainly drives a lot of erotica. I suppose one of the best parts of our experiences in this lifestyle so far is how the reality seems to fit so well with our expectations and fantasies. The reality is at least as good as the fantasy has been. Still, I love the teasing as our plans for a new adventure begin to unfold. My lady certainly enjoys that too...she has gotten so comfortable and confident that she seizes the opportunity to explore what might happen next...and to tease me with it.

There are a few guys out there who have already met my girl or are hoping to. I suppose our success rate between establishing some basic connection/attraction and the several no-shows is pretty close to 1 in 10. So, the first emails, conversations, or meeting are very important. One such guy who seemed like a good fit but whom we hadn't gotten a chance to meet has finally come back in the picture. He sent a picture and she liked his looks. He loved the pics of my girl! It seems that he is a "boob man"; and as she always says "Boobs I've got!". Truth be told, that the guy is a boob man is actually a criterion for her too. She likes knowing they are into her body. This guy sent her a great note and they are planning to meet up later this week for drinks.

I just love knowing that and try to get her to talk to me about it whenever I can. She is a great sport and occasionally surprises with a sexy little remark or two. I find myself really hoping that it works out..he seems like a great fit. And she is surprisingly interested in having another close male friend. That would only make two additional partners, so I am more than encouraging.

I'll spend the next few days anticipating their meeting. They will both share emails with me...and I'll likely chat on line with him. It will be a busy week, with me again on the road for business. So their first meeting will happen with me out of town. I actually enjoy that scenario. She is great about keeping me filled in by text message during her dates. That just drives me even crazier. I can't help myself wondering exactly how far she'll go..how hot it will get...that slight pang of jealousy making all the passion sweeter. It is also fascinating to me to read in all these other blogs so many references to text messaging during a hot wife outing or phone calls or whatever...and here I thought I was strange or something. So far, the most she has let happen on a first date is some fondling of her breasts and kissing; and she did feel one guy's cock through his pants at least.

But this time IS different afterall. This will be her first date since we got active at the swingers club and also since she has actually had sex with another guy. She knows my reaction...that I really do enjoy seeing her play. She knows that our relationship is strong enough...perhaps even stronger from the experiences. She has enjoyed the attention of several other men and knows how to play the role of the hot wife seductress. She definitely is less inhibited...I suspect and indeed hope that she will let this first date go a bit farther than usual. The guy she is meeting is also experienced with other couples and at clubs. My girl has proven herself as having no reservations about letting her hair down and enjoying...she's sucked cock and now finally even been fucked.

I write tonight in about day 2 of my anticipation. She still has to finalize her plans with him, and then she and I will talk about what she thinks will happen. Typically she tells me that she'd rather not go all the way with a guy without me there...but that was before she got so comfortable. She also knows, and I said it again today, that she has my full support to go as far as she likes. It is a huge turn on for me to think of her sucking cock or getting fucked when I'm not there. A few times she has texted to ask permission before she kissed or before she let a guy play with her tits....that was a great thrill. I look forward to a text message this week telling me about how big his cock is, or how good he feels in side her, or how amazing his cum tastes. I suppose one hot thing about this lifestyle is that such things are now possible!

I will write more as the event draws closer. I also have a third chapter to share about our experiences at the swingers club.
I'll make this a short one and publish it now. I'm still trying to figure out how to market this thing and get some readership on this blog. I would appreciate any suggestions on that. I'd also love to hear the thoughts of others on this part of the adventure of having a hot wife! I'll keep on telling my stories of anticipation AND good detailed descriptions when the fun stuff happens. I am hoping to get her to write up her account of her date to share with all of you. I look forward to seeing if the reality is half as good as my fantasies!

Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment