Saturday, April 18, 2009

It's the Little Things about Sharing Her...

We haven’t invested much time in organizing our BLOG or dressing it up to look nice. So far we’ve recounted a few of our experiences in fair detail, and we will continue to do that (if we’re lucky enough to have some more hot encounters). But I also want to share some of the thoughts and feelings behind these sharing, swinging, and cuckold experiences. Perhaps some of this will prompt some comments or emails that will get a real dialogue going.

I found myself reflecting recently on some of the simpler sexy things that Kim and I have experienced in these last few months. For instance, last weekend we had a pretty mellow night at our favorite lifestyle club. By that I mean, there was no fucking and not even any oral sex. However, my lady didn’t disappoint. She looked amazing in an understated but incredibly hot outfit. She felt great about herself and that prompted a really fun outgoing and flirtatious attitude. We were both pretty horny, but alas the good social time won out over the hot sex.

However, she still drove me crazy and it’s been hard to shake some of the images from my head. I’m sure some of you agree, watching your lady flirt and tease and make out with another man is almost as hot as seeing her have sex. She spent a lot of the time outside on the patio hanging out with some friends, among whom are a couple that we’ve played with a bit over the last few months. We are both very comfortable around them; we all know and respect each other’s “rules” and there’s a healthy attraction. Both the woman and the man are really into Kim, so I love to see their reactions to her sexy outfits There is always a lot of flirting, even if we don’t end up getting naked or whatever.

The last time we saw them at the club we had a pretty hot time…Kim sucked a lot of cock and enjoyed a lot of attention from both of them. To be frank, she really enjoys Bill’s cock. He’s a big guy and his cock is…proportional shall we say. They haven’t had sex yet, but that’s more because of Bill and Rita’s rules than ours. I have enjoyed hearing Kim talk about his cock, tease me with various little stories, since the first time we played a little with them.

Last Saturday night, we sat around drinking together and I made sure Kim was very comfortable and relaxed and well aware she could play as much as she liked. As I said, we were having so much fun talking and drinking that we never even got a chance to get a room. But in those few hours of chit chat and flirting I saw my lady completely relaxed and comfortable and empowered in her sexuality. She sat with Bill most of the night. He just adores her and since his wife also adores Kim and is totally comfortable, his hands and lips and eyes are always on my girl. They kissed several times and did the usual amount of flirting. Since my lady has gotten so comfortable though, I found her even more irresistible as she pushed the envelope with Bill in public right in front of me.

Is it just me, or is seeing your lady’s hand on another man’s bulge or his naked cock just about the hottest thing in the universe? Well, there she sat…across the table from me with her hand comfortable on his big bulge. Others could see and enjoy, but she was performing for me and loving every minute. They would lean in and talk intimately some, kiss a little, and her eyes would always find me to see if I noticed and if I was enjoying! I noticed and I WAS definitely enjoying. She has this naughty smile...and those eyes just dance when she’s teasing me like that. Her hand stroking back and forth on that big cock…mouthing to me about how hard Bill is! God, I was in heaven.

This went on for several hours. I took care of her drink and we did some kissing and talking as well. She was telling me the things they were talking about, which was making me even hotter. They were talking about what he wanted to do with her…how much he had enjoyed the last time we were together. He told her that he really wanted to cum in her mouth…and she said, “OK, that can easily be arranged!” He asked if I minded that he was so into her…that she was so into his cock…whether I minded her sucking him or would mind if he fucked her. She told him that I loved seeing her with him and would love to see him fuck her. I loved that she was telling me all this, and I loved thinking after of how hard and hot she must have been making him with this discussion…I mean, it’s a perfect set up for any red blooded man…a hot wife who not only wants to suck and fuck but also has a husband who encourages it!

She loves the attention and the sexual tension that comes with our play time with friends at the club or just about anytime we play. She gives me a huge gift by indulging and sharing my fantasy as we do. But I can also tell she’s enjoying her relatively newfound freedom. The highlight for her almost always involves knowing how hard she made the other guy. And here I was watching her enjoy this big hard cock…while she stared at me and smiled and knew she was driving me nuts.

We will see Bill and Rita again soon at the club. God knows, Kim is hungry to give him a good blowjob. Next time we get ready I’ll get to see my lady dressing with him in mind. He prefers those 38DD’s of her braless, so I’m hoping she shows them off special for him next time. And there again…it’s the anticipation that excites me so much. My amazing lady brings out desires and fantasies I never knew I had…and perhaps best of all, she understands me and celebrates this amazing lifestyle we share. I can’t wait til next time…there will be much more to write.

Sometimes it really is about the little things! The reason I wanted to write this little blog entry is because it’s just about how erotic some of the smaller, simpler aspects of this fantasy and this lifestyle really are. That night, she never got fucked, never gave a blowjob, but my god, did she ever drive me crazy?! And I think that made us both crazy…and THAT is what it’s all about.

1 comment:

  1. great blog I hope you continue to write often...Your lady is hot and you two seem to have found a great mix of hot wife cuckold life.....thanks for stopping by...

    ReplyDelete