Thursday, August 23, 2012

When She Owns Your Cock...She Can Do With It What She Pleases

 Well, not only is my lady about to take a new lover...maybe two.  But our relationship just keeps getting hotter and we discover things that make me just want to worship her MORE!  I still love being cuckolded by her...though we remain picky and it isn't easy to find great playmates.

These pics show some of our latest play...she loves slapping my balls.  And I can't believe how much I love it when she does.  She slaps them hard...and my cock just throbs harder.  In these pics she had me put my cock ring on first, but it doesn't matter...it's always incredible!

Those of you who haven't tried it..it's amazingly erotic to have her grab them...caress and then slap!  Squeeze a little...stroke...and then slap again.  The anticipation alone makes me throb.  She put my hand on my cock so I could feel how hard my cock gets...even involuntarily while she slaps them.  All the while she alternates with stroking my hard cock and pumping it to get me closer and closer to cumming.  I have to get her to stop or I'll explode.  She loves keeping me on the edge...and I have to say that this cuckold likes nothing more than being on the edge with her calling the shots...deciding if and when I'll cum!

And the things we talk about while she does it!  Mainly I'm just begging her to never stop.  It stings...it burns....but I just keep begging for more.  I love making my woman feel the princess she is.  Not only does shoe own my cock, I want to make sure she knows how much I need her to own it and control it.

It may not sound like heaven to have a woman that fucks whomever she wants without allowing me to fuck anyone else or who squeezes and slaps my balls whenever she wants.  But our sex life has never been better.  She loves my attention on her clit and those amazing breasts...almost always cumming under my caresses or on my cock.  And yes, I still cum...WAY too fast.  But I just can't help it...she's the perfect love and she knows how to take me to the next level every time!

She's coming home now...and has promised me that my balls will get slapped good tonight.  I'll get more pics.  I even have video if anyone wants to get in touch..maybe we can share that!  I will again start sharing our stories...we will play with a single guy this weekend.  She may have her first black lover soon.  And we are also meeting some new couples.  Things are getting hot again...well...even hotter I guess I should say!  I will share and I'd love to hear from any of you about how you like hearing our tales!

1 comment:

  1. this post resonates with me, as cock and ball torture is pretty central to our sex play now. My balls are just as sensitive as anyone else's, but when I am aroused, the sky seems to be the limit with how much abuse they can take. My wife makes fun of me, as I positon my body so that she has easier access to swatting my nuts. And she will tell me that I get harder the more she works them. I am a pervent, and I have accepted that I am a masochist.

    One thing she tried lately is to "milk" my scrotum; basically grabbing the top and pressing downwards. it is a unique feeling, almost feeling like she is going to take them off. but very erotic.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete